Research group and inventors
Listed below are the people who have most been involved in the research and inventions that have led to the Company being what it is today:
Stefan Andersson-Engels; Professor of Physics at Lund University until 2016. Director of Biophotonics at Tyndall National Institute, Ireland, and Post-doc at McMasters University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Former professor of Biophotonics at both the Medical Laser Centre and the Department of Physics, at Lund University. Internationally known for research at UCNP’s, Stefan Andersson-Engels is a partner and board member of the Company.
Anders Sjögren; PhD in laser physics and former CTO in the Company.
Urban Widén; board member of the Company.
Former and current PhD students to Stefan Andersson-Engels:
- Johan Axelsson; PhD in laser physics with a focus on biophotonics
- Haichun Liu; PhD in laser physics with a focus on UCNP, (now a researcher at KTH in Stockholm)
- Monirehalsalat Mousavi; doctoral student with a focus on biophotonics at the Medical Laser Centre and the Department of Physics
- Pontus Svenmarker; PhD in laser physics with a focus on biophotonics
- Can Xu; PhD in laser physics with a focus on UCNP, (now CTO at Norsk Elektro Optikk Lund AB)